Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hey! We Needed a Little Chaos Around Here

Madeleine has a beautiful princess room that I love. But I'd been talking of moving her into the guest room which is quite a bit bigger. She'd have more space for all of the furniture she already has and will now have space to play with her toys as well. But it is a project that has been way, way, way down at the bottom of my list. It required a lot of moving around of a lot of things. But Mom King needed a project while she was here and I said "what the heck". 

We need to choose a paint color/scheme and once it's done I think it will look very special. And so far (knock on wood) she's not been afraid of her room at all. Her other room kept freaking her out over sounds of airplanes but no word of them so far.


No comments: