Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where in the hell have you been???

Just realized my last post was before Christmas! Sad. I have to say, the older the kids get the less time I have to do, well, ANYTHING!  Anything at all let alone write blog posts! Luckily Facebook makes up for it. We are keeping very busy with Kindergarten - I don't know why we call it Kindergarten anymore since Madeleine's has excelled to FIRST GRADE reading and math. Way to go punkin! She's a hard worker and we are very proud of her. Austin is curmudgeonly agreed to one more year of preschool so he'll be so super smart :-) when he heads to Kindergarten.

Kids are doing super-fantastic - Madeleine is an "A" student in a very tough curriculum. She's immersed in dance rehearsals for her June show and rockin the ball for Capital Area Soccer League. She's a busy girl and it suits her. Austin is rockin the fohawk and working hard at being his usual cool self. His friends at school call him "man Austin" because he like to wear button down and ties. I'm secretly praying it's a phase and not a look into his republican future (sorry grandpa! )  Rob is doing super-fantasic at work plus attending most Duke home games as well as the ACC and NCAA champ games! And of course I'm doing ultra-fantasic running this crazy family of ours. Plus training for a triathlon that I got sucked into. But i'll do it! :) Looking forward to lots of summer fun. The fun times start off Saturday March 19th as we sail away on our first Disney Cruise to the Western Caribbean. It is a 7 night cruise involving  Key West, Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Bahamas. I don't see how we could be any happier, really.  Upon coming home it's open season on the lake. I get a "time out" to have a girls weekend in Wilmington but then it's my time to get back and get the lake in top shape.

This is going to be myVERY FAVORITE year at the lake. We have friends coming almost every weekend and I'm so pleased. What a great summer it will be! If you haven't told us your dates, please come join us. There more the merrier. For real. We have so much great things to look forward to. Love our friends!!!!

If you have not set your date...e-mail me asap. It's bigger and better this year!!!!

No comments: