Monday, April 13, 2009

The Final Birthday Post (I think)

The morning of her birthday, Madeleine woke to a lovely surprise- a new dollhouse!  (Thank you Grandpa King for putting it together!).  It's an adorable little house with a bunny family and 5 rooms of furniture.  It only took Mommy Bunny 10 minutes to have her feet chewed off (thanks to the dogs!). Lots of little parts, I have no idea what I was thinking.
We had another birthday party with family and a good old fashioned chocolate bunny cake. 
More presents! Grandma Fisher got M a beautiful "wardrobe" for her doll, Elizabeth. Elizabeth has almost as many outfits as Madeleine. 

Uncle Wayne got M a very cool fishing rod which is a major upgrade from her last Dora one. She almost took out several eyes with this thing. Hope Uncle Wayne is planning on teaching M how to use it!

Next up was the Tag Reader thingy. I'm not sure how this works to teach kids how to read, I mean we never had such things and I read pretty well! 
Rob was also unsure but he managed to discuss the ins and outs of the software until we all fell asleep. :)

No comments: