We are hosting Madeleine's 4th birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I've let her take the lead on the party and she chose a "Garden Party" as her theme. And she chose whom she wanted to invite. Madeleine doesn't like big crowds and any type of chaos so she's in charge. She also insisted (many, many times) NO BOYS! GIRLS ONLY! So Daddy, Grandpa and Austin and have to leave for a few hours. But I secretly told them they could come back for cake.
We have lots of activities planned. Potting in terra cotta planters, decorating your own pot, lots of foamy sticker crafts, hopscotch, bikes, and a very special "bug hunt". This is my favorite! And buggyy cakes for desert. I think the girls will be nice and wiped out just in time for bed.
Looking forward to seeing all of our friends. Maybe i should have made in an evening party so the moms could have some "mom punch'. Oh, well, rules were indeed meant to be broken.
1 comment:
I see that the self-professed "not so crafty" is pretty darn crafty! Everything looks wonderful! I think it's nice to have a girls only thing. Enjoy! Those bugs look really cute!
Post a Comment