Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jesus and Ronald McDonald

Part I - Jesus
Because she could use a little Jesus in her life, I signed Madeleine up for Vacation Bible School (VBS). She had a fun week of learning all about generosity and giving...only to come home and tell Austin to get his own toys because she doesn't want to share. I think she needs more than a week of Jesus but it'll have to do for now. On the last day of VBS the kids got together and sang their songs for the parents. I posted videos on our You Tube Channel.


Spectators (and future husband and wife)

Part II - Ronald McDonald
On the last day of VBS I promised an afternoon of play at McDonald's with her friends. But who should be there when we arrived??? The one and only.  I haven't seen him since I was a kid. He ages well I guess.  Videos are posted on our You Tube Channel.

No comments: