Monday, August 16, 2010

Kindergarten!

We are starting our 5th week of Kindergarten and Madeleine is still loving it! She is writing like a pro and even reading new words. She is more than proud of her accomplishments and it's so fun to see her excitement. My only disappointment is the lack of bussing. No busses mean I have to get my lazy butt out the door to get her to school on time. At least we have carpool so I can stay in my pj's :)  And can I just say "whoop whoop" for uniforms!? Loving it! 
First Day of School

Austin is missing his buddy during the day. He's used to her being in school on days he's not but this is different somehow. She's gone too long and he's not sure what to do with himself. The first week I tried to keep him busy...


But still he missed Madeleine...

He really didn't love being home while she was in her new school so I sent him off to camp. Alls good in the King house now! 


No comments: