Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting Closer

16 days. The kids (and I) have been at the lake for 16 days straight while renovations were being completed.  We are finally home and ready to regroup and I hope to not redecorate anything for a very long time.  The wallpaper removal and painting was completed, furniture sold on craigslist, carpet ripped up and hardwood put down. The only thing I have to do still is wait for the new furniture to be delivered, find a little artwork for the walls and put down some area rugs. Here are a few more "before and after's":
Guest bathroom after:

The horrendous "before" of the guest bath:


A reminder of how the house looked when we bought it:

And after:





This is a good one too. The master bath after:
 And the beauty before:

Kids room (with new bunk beds):

Guest room:

And the best before/after shot. This is what the kids looked like when we bought the house. Austin is in my belly!

And now...

No comments: