Friday, May 28, 2010

This Old House

I hate to sound ungrateful and I truly appreciate all we have. I do not appreciate, however, bad wallpaper (or any wallpaper for that matter). We have an awesome lake house and love spending all of our free time here. BUT...we bought it furnished and "as is" and agreed to leave it "as is" for a few years until we had the time and effort to redecorate. Well, the time has come. I could not stand living with someone else's furniture and terrible decor for one more summer. As luck would have it, Rob agreed with me! So I hired a painter, ripped down the wallpaper, ordered furniture and ordered new hardwood flooring. I'm giddy. Simply giddy. Here is phase one. Floors are not installed yet but here's a little sneak peak of the wacky wallpaper and multi-colored kitchen before and after.






There is a lot more to come! 






No comments: