Last Friday was a big day. Madeleine "graduated" from Preschool! In a few short months (weeks, really) she'll be heading off to Kindergarten in her cute little uniform and bringing home homework. I've really been looking forward to this step. I like this age where she is reasoning with me a little better - even if her reasoning is still way wrong I'm at least grateful we can attempt to reason (unlike a hot tempered boy I know).
Here is Madeleine and Austin just before her "moving on ceremony". She wanted to wear something special so she asked to a pretty necklace given to her by my Aunt Kathie. I know she would have loved to see M wearing it.
.
She got her diploma and we were so happy for her, she loved the idea of graduating.
Of course Grandpa brought Madeleine gorgeous roses from his garden. It's always nice to get flowers from your Grandpa!
Grandma gave Madeleine a Kindergarten workbook to practice skills over the summer. She was very proud of her book.
There are so many cool, fun, silly pictures but can't fit them all here. Please check out the link to the side for her recital and lunch photos!






No comments:
Post a Comment