Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In The Kitchen. Yes I know where the kitchen is.

More ongoing changes for 2010. I am working on cooking more at home. Solid, balanced family meals with taste. I have to emphasize the "with taste" because frankly, it's just not that easy for me. Most of my meals come out bland no matter how hard I try. Bleh. So I'm gathering recipes and really learning how to put together tasty meals that everyone might like. Tonight's recipe is from Rachel Ray. Let me just say that I am NOT a fan of Rachel Ray and she is like nails on a chalk board to me. But flipping channels on the elliptical at the gym I caught her making greek chicken. I love greek food and throw in some chicken, perfect. Made it tonight and it actually turned out well. Even LOOKED like it tasted good. So I'm sharing with you - try this yourself. Really easy (trust me) and tasted great. The recipe (with video!) is here.



Madeleine took one look at what I was making, started to cry and made herself a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Oh the drama. Rob took one look at it and asked me who I was and what I did with his wife.

No comments: