Monday, March 22, 2010

Photography Class Straight out of NBC's "Community"

I signed up for a two day photography class with a great deal of excitement to learn how to use my camera outside of "automatic" mode.  This was supposed to be an "intensive" course to take me to the next level. My goals: 
1) take better firework photos
2) freeze my kids in mid-run and 
3) learn how focus on only one part of the scenery. 

But mostly what I did learn was 
1) how to watch way too many wedding slideshow set to music
2) how to determine where bed bugs are (um, in my bed?)
3) that "beach" sounds like an entirely other word when said in a Korean accent. And it must be followed with giggles. 

  
My main subjects - Tracy and Jess


And yes there was a little high school tomfoolery going on. We giggled far too much and got caught too many times. But I laughed a lot and that made the class worth it. Mostly. 


No comments: