Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Second Annual Kinlaw-King July 4th Lake Weekend

Catchy title, eh?
Brian, Lisa and the kids-Abby and Lindsay- came to the lake to celebrate the 4th of July weekend with us. And just like last year, we had a great time. It has taken me a few days to post this because I took 405 pictures and I really don't know how to whittle them all down into one blog post. With four toddlers running around it was easy to keep taking pictures and the kids experienced a lot of "firsts" this weekend so I just kept snapping away. But I have no clue how to post them so that it would be interesting to anyone else but us! So just for fun (mine, not yours) I'm going to try something new... I'm going to post a few photos from the weekend without telling you what they are about.
Links to all pictures will be posted over to the right. 

No comments: