Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Legacy


I just have to say this out loud. Michael Jackson was an amazing human being. I realize people are either "love him" or "hate him" and not much in between. I also realize many people are actually afraid to say they loved him.  I have never stopped being a member of the "love him" group. It's easy to think of him as the "pedophile" or weird guy who hangs out with children, or the wako with all the plastic surgery. So he's weird. So what? That's easy. But those things overshadow the real person. The person who gave away over $300,000,000. That's three hundred million dollars. The person who wrote and/or sang the songs we all know and love (admit it). The person who was so tortured by the press, the haters, and the evil ones who just wanted his money. MJ has always been on my iPod and he always will be. And I hope my kids grow up dancing to the beat of the best entertainer in the history of the world. RIP MJ.

No comments: