Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Headed for the "Slammer"??


Madeleine and Austin got their passport photos done today. Both looked like rugrats before their pictures. Austin had dumped an entire bottle of water on his shirt (actually, he SPIT an entire bottle of water on his shirt while Madeleine giggled till she cried) and Madeleine looked like she took a few tumbles in a dryer to do her hair. I tried to clean them up a little, I swear I did!  But still the photos turned out like this:


Madeleine will have to live with this mugshot for the next five years. I, on the other hand, now know what she will look like if (when) she appears in the "Slammer".  If you live in Raleigh/Durham and you have not purchased this $1 "news"paper full of beautiful people, do it. I swear you won't regret it. It's HI-larious.  Seriously, Madeleine looks like a punk who just got nabbed for pocketing gum at the 7-11.

No comments: