
Rob deserves a lot of credit. He works harder than really any guy I know (except maybe my dad!). I don't tell him very often how much I appreciate him and how much the kids just adore all he does for them. Next time you see him, give him a "high five".
Rob took a week off from his "real job" to work on the lake house and keeping it from falling apart. His main goal this past weekend was to do work around the lake house. Power wash the house and horrendously large deck/dock then stain that horrendously large deck/dock.


He even found time to reorganize the basement storage rooms, rip down some wallpaper and fix some drywall. The list is endless.

When all that was done he found even more time to hang with the kids.

And finally, at the end of the day, he got a little tired of his photo being taken.

But at least he had a great view to work in all day.
Thanks, Rob, for your endless days. They don't go unnoticed.
No comments:
Post a Comment