This year I decided to have his "friend" party at Jumping Beans in Wake Forest. This boy has so many friends and the thought of having everyone to the house exhausted me. Jumping Beans is a very fun place for the kids to run around, jump, act like total loons and then pass out. And I didn't have to do a thing!
Pizza! One of few foods the kids would all sit nicely together for.

Austin examining the three candles. Counting on his fingers just to double check he wasn't jipped.
Everyone jumped until they were sweaty. Not the clearest pictures but that is because the kids need a safety net to keep THEM from literally crashing into US!
A few of the adults have an AWESOME time. They are so, so excited to be there. I mean, their excitement was electrifying. Rob was even giving me a secret message about how much fun he was having.
Bling. Austin apparently didn't get the memo that those were for the girls.
And this is how it ends. Almost always.

No comments:
Post a Comment