My loving children made me a few things for Mother's Day this year. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess they had a little help from their teachers. Austin made me this card. And really, it is the cutest picture of him. It shows the most adorable side of him.
Madeleine made me a fancy and quite glittery frame made from Popsicle sticks. And she's even smiling in the picture. Smiling like a bunny, but still smiling!
Madeleine's class had a party for the moms and played a game called "Mystery Mom". Ahead of time, each kid answered questions about their mom and Miss Tracy read the questions/answers aloud and we all had to guess which child/mom she was talking about. It was really fun. Some of the kids answers were hysterical and I think even a bit embarrassing for some moms! Mine wasn't too bad...I can't wait to show this to Madeleine again when she's 20.
We spent Mother's Day at the lake and the kids each gave me a gift that they picked out on their own (or so says Rob). Madeleine got me a beautiful potted flower to keep on the table (it's fake so it won't die, she knows mommy well!) and Austin got me swim goggles and a swim cap. Is he trying to tell me something?? And Rob gave me the most generous gift of all...he made coffee for me. It's hard to put into words how much I love that.



No comments:
Post a Comment