Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weekend in Review

A very dull weekend of just doing "stuff". Madeleine got a fancy new hat and she knows just how to wear it.  Cool as always.
We started something something that we may regret. The kids playing spelling and match games on our iPhones. Madeleine said she needed her own phone or that I could share with her. Great. 


Looking at this picture, I feel like I can see the future. Two teenagers laying on the couch playing with their phones.  

Dinner. "Nooo. I don't want carrots. I don't like 'em. You eat them, Mommy." (say it in your most whiney voice)
After dinner, Austin thought it would be fun to wear Madeleine's princess shoes. 

But he was still manly about it. Kind of. 

Tonight we will end the long holiday break with a bath for the kids, a glass of wine for Mommy and football for Daddy. Back to the grind.

No comments: