Yay! Everyone is settled in and having a grand time. Now Rob and I can slip away feeling good about the kids. They are in wonderful hands. I'll have lots of pictures to post on my most wonderfully, perfectly, boring vacation soon enough.
Hope you're having a great time. Get some pics up of that wonderful resort! I messaged you on Facebook, check it out.
And YES for leggings for the fall and still into the spring (we saw lots of them on the buying trip so they'll be going into next year). I'm looking for some too so when I find a good brand I'll let you know.
1 comment:
Hope you're having a great time. Get some pics up of that wonderful resort! I messaged you on Facebook, check it out.
And YES for leggings for the fall and still into the spring (we saw lots of them on the buying trip so they'll be going into next year). I'm looking for some too so when I find a good brand I'll let you know.
Post a Comment