Guess who's back...back again...it's the elf, it's the elf, it's the elf...na na na. You'd have to know Eminem songs to get that I suppose. But the creepy little dude is back to put fear into the children. And they love it. The elf showed up mysteriously and left packages at the front door along with a note. Inside the package was brand new Christmas PJs! How did the elf know the kids are obsessed with PJs???
I got the decorations out today (against my will). The kids twisted my arm and made me do it. I ventured to the basement to get the boxes and was overwhelmed. We have way too much holiday crap. This is only the tip of the iceberg...
While digging through decorations the kids found their Halloween costumes from a few years ago. So this is how they dressed for Christmas decorating today. Weirdos!
Rockin' out to Christmas music on the iPod.
No comments:
Post a Comment