A kitten? Evil? YES! Eeevil, like the fru-its of the De-vil. (You must love "So I Married an Axe Murderer" to understand). I am horribly, deathly, annoyingly allergic to cats and as a result have lost all love for those adorable little fur balls from Hell. So when one showed up at our door at the lake and would not go away a little panic set in. This is the second week he/she has been there. His crying was so bad we had to close the doors and tune him out (not easy). I actually called Animal Control on this little kitteh's butt. They probably had a fine laugh about it because they did not show up. So Rob gave me a great idea. I poured a bowl full of dog food and walked the cat several doors down into the woods and left the food. I didn't see that cat after that so I'm hoping it worked. So, uh, if you are my lake neighbor and you all of a sudden find you have a cat...yeah, sorry about that.
Cute, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment