Heather and I had a grand night in, filled with pizza, wine, girl talk and playing hide and seek (the kids, not us, but that certainly may have been funnier).

First came the "hide and seek". The kids hid, Heather sought.


Hmmm. These curtains look a bit ruffled. Come out at your own risk Austin! 
Heather's turn to hide. Based on this photo I can just hear them counting "1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 4, 5, ...here we come!"

A most excellent seeker, Madeleine went right to it.
"Bah!"
Then things got a little silly. The kids were like "What in the world? We can see you Header! You just have a pillow on your face!" I personally think it was her Christmas slippers that gave her up.

As for the rest of the evening, there are differing opinions on what exactly went down. You can read Heather's version for a good laugh and a "yeah right!"...'I am CEO of Rumbball Holdings, LLC'
She looks very serious here. Like whomever she finds is going to get yelled at. Stay hidden Austin! Don't let her see you!
Peek-a-boo!
A most excellent seeker, Madeleine went right to it.
This, she says, is her proof.


But this is my proof! I'm pretty sure she doesn't have one ball! 
Rum Balls. The best 'cookie exchange' cookie!
1 comment:
GAH! Nice try, but you can't possibly be the manager of the CEO. That's not how it works. See, the "C" in CEO actually stands for Chief. Nobody is further up the totem pole than the Chief. And as a representative in good standing of the Cherokee Nation, I should know.
So although I disagree with the general tone of this post, I love the hide and seek pictures.
Post a Comment